Tickets are collected at the event. Tickets are put to name and are uniquely numbered; use your confirmation email along with some ID to collect your badge when you arrive at the event. The ID must either match the name of the person who placed the order, or the name entered when purchasing the ticket.
- TICKET SALES WILL CLOSE 7 DAYS PRIOR TO EACH EVENT
You can find detailed information on each event, including dates, venue and confirmed guests, along with answers to FAQs on our website.
Autograph Sessions are subject to time constraints. We will do our best to ensure every attendee receives all of their autographs.
If you require an Under 12 Ticket, or Carers Pass, return to the ticket page after you have first purchased a Gold or Regular Ticket and they will appear. You must be logged in to do this.
- A Carer Ticket is an entry only ticket to accompany a Gold or Regular Ticket holder who has accessibility issues and cannot attend the event alone. You will need to show proof of needing this level of care. Carers are NOT entitled to any autographs, photographs, or attend any part of the event unless accompanying the ticket holder
- Children age 12 and under are free but are not entitled to any autographs unless they purchase a Gold or Regular Ticket. Children can NOT enter the Meet & Greet unless they purchase a Gold Ticket
Terms & Conditions
- Admission is at ticket holder's risk. The promoter and the venue shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage sustained within the premises
- All conditions shown on the programme, ticket, updates and website are to be read together with all other statements or directives either shown on the ticket, updates, displayed on the premises or website
- Programmes and tickets are non-transferable. No refunds. In the event of cancellation of the event only the face value of the ticket will be refunded
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission
- All programme and ticket holder's consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience
- No unauthorised filming or sound recording - any breach will lead to temporary confiscation of equipment
- No trading without the consent of the promoter
- The Management reserves the right to make any changes whatsoever in the event owing to unforeseen or unavoidable cause.
- Guests appear subject to work commitments
- By purchasing anything on our website you give your explicit permission to have any photos or videos taken at the event to be saved by Starfury and published on our website or social media accounts
- If you are aged 18 and over, in order to attend the event you must show proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or a negative covid test taken the same day as arrival at registration. No refunds will be offered if you cannot show this