BCCC 2023 Celebrity Photo Ops
August 5th - 6th, 2023
BELL COUNTY COMIC CON CELEBRITY PHOTO OP GUIDELINES:
PHOTO OP SCHEDULE: CLICK HERE - Available two weeks before the convention
- Photo-Op Schedule will not be released until two weeks prior to the event.
- A separate admission ticket to Bell County Comic Con is required to enter the convention. Admission can be purchased at: https://purchase.growtix.com/e/Bell_County_Comic_Con_2023
- Please print your ticket or have it available on
a mobile device. You will need to present it at the Celebrity Photo-Ops
Registration Table in Hall B at the convention.
- Four People are allowed per purchased Photo-Op.
If you have additional people, you are required to purchase additional photo-op
- Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE once purchased except
in the event of a guest cancellation.
- Add-ons are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Add-ons useable for only for the ONE Photo-Op
- Photo-Op Times are subject to change. Please verify
schedule upon arrival to BCCC.
- Autographs are NOT included in the Photo-Op Sale
NOR allowed in the Photo-Op Booth.
- Please arrive 10 – 15 minutes prior to listed
Photo-Op Time. If you miss your Photo-Op Time, no refunds will be given.
- Photo-Op are Swappable and Upgradeable on your
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with
- Please visit our FAQs: https://www.bellcountycomiccon.com/guest-photo-ops