Exhibit Space Details
Your direct ReaperCon contact is Kris Marquardt; you may contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can purchase up to 3 booth spaces.
- 10' x 8' Pipe/Drape Booth $300
Each 10' x 8' Pipe/Drape booths include:
- One table (unskirted/no cover)
- one chair
- one trash bin
- Access to venue Wi-Fi
- One electrical outlet
- Black & white Logo in our ReaperCon 2021 printed program guide. The logo must be submitted to Kris Marquardt (email@example.com) by July 31, 2021
Vendor Punch Card
This card enhances attendee participation directly with our exhibitors. Attendees come by each participating booth for a "punch" on their card to receive a prize at our Reaper booth. It is a good way to get attendees to your booth so you can promote your products/services. This is not required, you can opt-out.
- If you contact us to cancel before July 8, you will receive a 100% refund.
- If you contact us to cancel July 8th - Aug. 5th, you will receive a 50% refund.
- If you contact us to cancel after Aug. 5th, no refund is given.
- If your space is not occupied by 10 am Thursday, September 2, 2021, we reserve the right to resell your space without compensation.
Setup and Teardown
Exhibitor Booth Setup is Wednesday, September 1, 2021, from 12 pm to 10 pm, and Thursday, September 2, 2021, from 8 am to 10 am.
Exhibitor area tear down begins Sunday at 2 pm, when the Auction begins.
Booths must remain staffed, intact, and operational during vendor hours; booths may not be dismantled before the closing of the convention. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Exhibitor Show Hours
(exhibitor area will be closed and locked to the public at 6 pm)
Thursday 10am - 6pm
Friday - Saturday 9am - 6pm
Sunday 9am - 2pm
ReaperCon 2021 location :
Embassy Suites by Hilton, Denton Convention Center
3100 Town Center Trail, Denton, Texas, 76201, USA
All tax information can be found at comptroller.texas.gov. To participate in the show you will need a TX Sales and Use Permit. Please submit this permit to email@example.com. If you attended the show as a vendor in 2019, you don't need to do this again.