Louisville Supercon is a 3 day festival for fans of pop culture, superheroes, science fiction, fantasy, anime, cartoons, video games, and wrestling. The event features celebrity guests, comic book creators, voice actors, entertainers, industry guests, cosplayers, exhibitors, artists, writers, and wrestlers.
Tickets grant access to the exhibition hall, panels, Q&A’s, films & shorts, costume & cosplay contests, parties, anime viewing, workshops, video gaming, board gaming, wrestling shows and more!
People are encouraged to dress up in costume or come as they are for this family friendly event. Kids 9 & Under are free with a paying adult.
Louisville Supercon will take place Nov 30 - Dec 2, 2018 at the Kentucky International Convention Center located at 221 S 4th St, Louisville, KY 40202.
There are NO REFUNDS on admission tickets. TICKETS ARE NOT MAILED. Once you purchase a ticket online, you will be entered into our automated registration system. Make sure you enter the correct email address. You will receive an email confirmation within an hour of purchasing your ticket(s). If you do not see the email within an hour of your purchase, please check your SPAM folder. This email will serve as proof of purchase. Bring this email with you to the convention and check in at the pre-registration desk. We will scan your QR code and issue you a wristband or badge for entry. Children 9 years of age and under are FREE with a paid parent or guardian. You do not have to purchase a ticket for a child 9 years or younger, just let us know that your child is with you when you check in at the show. Your child MUST be with you at the show when you check in or buy your ticket so that they can get the admission bracelet. Anyone over 9 years old must purchase a ticket. Tickets cannot be refunded. All sales are final. These are event tickets. If you are unable to use the ticket, you may give the physical ticket to a friend to use. Please note that once a ticket is "checked in" it may not be used again. Do not share your ticket with ANYONE else unless you are giving the ticket to them.
* All guest announcements are subject to change. In the event of a guest cancellation, all autograph and photo op tickets purchased for that guest will be credited back to the customer. There are NO refunds/credits on admission tickets.
* No outside food or drinks (including alcoholic beverages) are permitted inside the convention center.
* No Pets are allowed except for registered service animals. Only dogs and miniature horses can legally qualify as service animals. Emotional support animals do not fall under the same protections and are not allowed at the show.
* No harassment of any type is acceptable. Do not harass other attendees or guests. "No", "Stop", and "Go Away" are not suggestions. Any act of harassment will lead to ejection from the convention and may lead to the involvement of law enforcement.
* All attendees, guests, and artists may be filmed while at the event for use in news coverage, and / or future promotional advertising. By entering the premises of the convention you are consenting to being filmed by the event and news media.