The Lexington Comic & Toy Convention is back on March 21st - 24th, 2019!
It will be held at the Lexington Convention Center, located at 430 West Vine Street in downtown Lexington, Kentucky.
The convention hours are 6pm -10pm on Thursday, 12pm - 8pm on Friday, 10am-7pm on Saturday, and 10am-4pm on Sunday.
Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded. TICKETS ARE NOT MAILED. Once you purchase a ticket online, you will be entered into our automated registration system. Make sure you enter the correct email address. You will receive an email confirmation within 24 hours of purchasing your ticket(s). If you do not see the email within 24 hours of your purchase, please check your SPAM folder, as they may have ended up there due to your spam filter being set high. This email will serve as proof of purchase. Bring this email with you to the convention and check in at the advance registration desk. Your name will be on the advance registration list.
Children 10 years of age and under are FREE with a paid parent or guardian on EVERY DAY EXCEPT SATURDAY. You do not have to purchase a ticket for a child 10 years or younger on THURSDAY, FRIDAY, or SUNDAY, just let us know that your child is with you when you check in at the show.
Children 4 years of age and under are FREE on SATURDAY! You do not have to purchase a ticket for a child 4 years or younger on SATURDAY, just let us know that your child is with you when you check in at the show.
Anyone over 10 years old (4 on Saturday) must purchase a full admission ticket. Tickets cannot be refunded. All sales are final. These are event tickets. If you are unable to use the ticket, you may give the physical ticket to a friend to use. Please note that once a ticket is "checked in", it may not be used again. Do not share your ticket with ANYONE else unless you are giving the ticket to them.
* All guest announcements are subject to change. In the event of a guest cancellation, all autograph and photo op tickets purchased for that guest will be refunded. There are NO refunds on admission tickets.
* No outside food or drinks (including alcoholic beverages) are permitted inside the convention center.
* No pets are allowed except for registered service animals.
* No harassment of any type is acceptable. Do not harass other attendees or guests. "No", "Stop", and "Go Away" are not suggestions. Any act of harassment will lead to ejection from the convention and may lead to the involvement of law enforcement.
* All attendees, guests, and artists may be filmed while at the event for use in news coverage, and/or future promotional advertising. By entering the premises of the convention you are consenting to being filmed by the event and news media.