- Physical distancing MUST be maintained at ALL times. Household groups will be allowed to stand in line and go into the haunted house together and will be separated from others that are not in their household.
- To maintain social distancing with our employees, do not get within 6' from them. Customers that get closer than 6' to actors will be removed from the haunt without a refund.
-All Fear Factory employees will be wearing a mask. It is STRONGLY suggested that customers wear one as well.
High risk customers and their household group should purchase tickets for the 8:00 pm high risk time slot.
Please do not show up more than 5 minutes before your designated time slot. You have a 30 minute window to check in, example: If you purchase a 9:00 pm ticket, you may check in any time between 9:00-9:30. You will be admitted to the property as early as 5 minutes before your time slot begins so in this example, 8:55 is the earliest you may arrive.
1. If you or any member of your party or family is not feeling well, don’t visit. Plan to come when everyone is well. Your tickets will still be valid this fall.
2. Currently, government health organizations are recommending people 65 years and older, those who live in a nursing homes or long-term care facilities, and people with underlying medical conditions (particularly if not well controlled) should either remain home or keep their distance from others. Underlying medical conditions include chronic lung disease or moderate to severe asthma, serious heart conditions, immunocompromised, severe obesity (body mass index [BMI] of 40 or higher), diabetes, chronic kidney disease undergoing dialysis, and liver disease.
REFERENCE: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-gettingsick/prevention.html and https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/need-extraprecautions/people-at-higher-risk.html.
3. Please wear a mask/ face covering throughout your visit if you can safely do so. This is for your own protection and for the protection of other guests and employees of Fear FActory. Employees will also be wearing masks/ face coverings. Masks/ face coverings can be purchased from various sources or homemade as long as they cover your nose and mouth.
4. Sanitize your hands frequently and practice good hygiene while visiting Fear Factory. When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with a flexed elbow or tissue. Throw tissue into a trash receptacle after use.
5. We have enhanced our already-stringent cleaning protocols considering the COVID-19 pandemic. We apologize if you experience any delays or inconvenience as a result of these procedures.
6. Follow social/physical distancing guidelines carefully, maintaining 6 feet (2 meters) of space from others. Family members and others (a “family unit”) who live in the same household can be closer together. All others should strictly adhere to the physical distancing guidelines. This will apply throughout the attraction.
7. To facilitate adherence to physical distancing guidelines, we have reduced the amount of actors in the attraction. Please be patient and understanding with these necessary operational changes.
8. If you feel ill once you are at the attraction go to First Aid or let an employee know. You and your party may be asked to move to a special area within a facility for further assessment.
Please read all warnings before attending the haunted attraction. For your own safety, you must understand the type of environment our attractions offer before entering at your own risk! We do not know the health conditions of any of our guests, so we require all guests to read and understand all warnings before you enter. Fear Factory requires all guests to follow all rules, regulations and understand you enter at your own risk. Please read all rules listed below. You assume all risk to entering our attractions. Please DO NOT attend our events if you have ANY type of health concerns or issues that may limit good judgement.
Fear Factory reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone. You will experience intense audio, lighting extreme low visibility, strobe lights, fog, damp or wet conditions, moving floors special effects, sudden actions and an overall physically demanding environment. You should not enter this haunted house if you suffer from asthma, heart conditions, are prone to seizures, physical ailments, respiratory or any type of medical problem, or are pregnant or suffer any type of mental disease including claustrophobia, acrophobia etc. .
Do not enter attraction if you are intoxicated, or have any type of physical limitations. Do not enter the attraction if you are taking medication or using drugs taking medication or using drugs that may impair judgement or mobility. You will not be admitted if any of these conditions are noticed by staff. Fear Factory reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone.
Do not run, smoke, eat, or drink inside attraction. Additionally there is no touching of the actors, other customers or props inside the attraction. Our actors will not intentionally touch you but due to dark and close quarters, accidental contact may occur. No video or flash photography may be taken inside the attraction. You will not be admitted and be asked to leave the property if any of the rules are not followed.
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Assumption of the Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19, The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. As a result, federal, state, and local governments and federal and state health agencies recommend social distancing. The Salt Lake Fear Factory (SLFF) has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, SLFF cannot guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19. By agreeing to this waiver, I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that I may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by attending the SLFF and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at SLFF may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, SLFF employees, owners, and contractors. I voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to myself (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that I may experience or incur in connection with my attendance at SLFF. On my behalf, I (or on the behalf of my children), hereby release covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless the SLFF, its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto. I understand and agree that this release includes any claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of the SLFF, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation SLFF attendance. I understand that I am expected to keep myself, and group, physically distanced at a minimum of 6 feet from other groups, will observe and practice safe and healthy CDC suggested protocols, and will do my part to ensure safety at all times.
Your ticket is a revocable license and may be taken and admission refused upon refund or purchase price. Holder of this ticket understands that there is inherent risk involved with attending this attraction. Holder voluntarily assumes all risks and dangers participation with this attraction. In consideration and acceptance of entrance into this attraction holder agrees to release the operator, it’s parent corporations, affiliates, officers, directors, employees’ and landlord from any liability, harm, injury or death, cost or expense whatsoever that may arise directly or indirectly, from attending this attraction or any attractions at this location.