Attendee Entry Policy
It’s important to the FAN EXPO HQ team that everyone who attends the convention have a welcoming, fun, and safe experience. These policies have been developed so that everyone can have a wonderful and memorable weekend.
By purchasing a ticket to FAN EXPO San Francisco, you indicate your agreement to the following terms and conditions:
1. A valid pass must be worn at all times to gain entry to FAN EXPO San Francisco. Damaged or altered passes will not be accepted on entry.
2. Lost badges which have been activated can be replaced for a $5 fee.
3. Passes cannot be replaced if damaged or destroyed under any circumstances.
4. Passes are only valid for the event and date for which they are issued.
5. Any reproduction of passes or tickets is strictly prohibited.
6. All paid admission tickets can be refunded up to 14 days prior to the show (November 11, 2022, at 10 AM PT). Refunds will be made for the face value of the ticket, plus any applicable taxes and shipping. If refund requests are made after tickets have shipped, shipping fees cannot be refunded. Service Charges are non-refundable.
7. All passes remain the sole property of FAN EXPO San Francisco and may be confiscated by authorized staff without compensation for whatever reason deemed fit.
8. Unauthorized or unlawful resale or attempted resale is prohibited by law and is grounds for immediate seizure of the passes without compensation.
9. Counterfeit Tickets Warning: To guarantee the authenticity of your FAN EXPO San Francisco Pass, protect yourself by buying only at www.fanexpohq.com/fanexposanfrancisco/ or our official event Box Office (available on event days only).
10. Management reserves the right to revoke/refuse admission to or to eject from the event/venue; any person(s) who fails to comply with the rules and regulations of the event or venue and all applicable laws.
11. Pass bearer assumes all risk and danger of personal injury, damage to property, including death, and all other hazards arising from, or related in any way to, the event for which the pass is issued, caused by negligence, gross negligence, or otherwise, and the holder releases and indemnifies FAN EXPO San Francisco, its employees, and its agents from any and all liabilities and/or claims resulting from such risk, danger, damage, injury or death.
12. Pass holder agrees to abide by all posted signage requesting him/her to not take photos/video in an area where it is posted as prohibited.
13. FAN EXPO San Francisco, as well as the Moscone Center, reserve the right to search any person and/or their bags and items at any time at the show. Purchase of any ticket type indicates your consent to allow searches.
14. Attendees are not allowed to solicit for sales of any type, nor distribute flyers, business cards, or any other item at the show without the express WRITTEN permission of FAN EXPO San Francisco.
15. By entering FAN EXPO San Francisco, the ticket holder grants to FAN EXPO HQ, entities affiliated with Informa Global Exhibitions, and their respective agents the unrestricted right and license to use the holder's name, likeness and voice in any production, reproduction, distribution, transmission, publication, public performance, broadcast or exhibition of advertisements, broadcast or telecast of the Event, promotions, contests, photograph taken, or other transmission or reproduction in connection with the Event for any purpose, without compensation.
16. Guest appearances are subject to cancellation or schedule change at any time.
17. Some Guests may charge additional fees for autographs and photo opportunities.
18. Guests generally appear for the duration of the event, although some are only available for a portion i.e. a single day. Appearance day(s) will be posted on the website once confirmed by the Guest.
19. All events, panels, autograph sessions, and photo opportunities have limited capacities and are offered on a first-come, first-served basis unless otherwise noted.
*FAN EXPO San Francisco reserves the right to change and/or alter these terms and conditions at any time deemed necessary.