Fresh Kills Con Part 2 is an intimate horror convention taking place between June 19th-21st, 2020 in Niagara Falls, Ontario at The Americana Resort & Waterpark. The convention will be a host to iconic horror celebrities, activities, workshops and vendors! Guests will have a chance to meet their favourite celebs, get autographs, and take photos with them! We have some exciting experiences in store, all of which our VIPs will have first priority to, so get your tickets now!
Tickets may be printed and shown at the door, or may be shown directly on your smartphone at the door.
Terms and Conditions
Please enter attendee names for the following products:
Conditions of sale - please read carefully:
ALL TICKET SALES FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES FOR ANY REASON.
- The holder of a valid ticket is admitted to the Convention on the condition that the holder agrees, and by use of the ticket does so agree in favor of the Promoters and the Hotel owner (Americana Resort & Waterpark), to the following terms and conditions. Any violation of these terms will entitle Fresh Kills Con to, as applicable, seize or cancel the ticket, withdraw the license granted below, refuse admission and/or expel a ticket-holder, in each case without payment of any refund or other compensation.
- Any person entering the Convention Venue, must hold a valid ticket, including VIP Ticket holders. VIP lanyards must be worn or shown for VIP Access including separate VIP ticketed events. VIPs do not have access to all areas.
- The QR Code allows only one entry into the show per scan. Once it is scanned, it can not be used again. Unauthorized sale, duplication, or tampering of this ticket may prevent your admission to this event.
- The ticket is a personal, revocable license. Lost, stolen or destroyed tickets will not be honored. Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale by anyone without the permission of Fresh Kills Con and may not be resold at a price exceeding their face value at any time.
- Tickets obtained from any source other than Fresh Kills, Growtix, or their authorized agents, may be lost, stolen or counterfeit tickets, and may not be honoured.
- The ticket may not be used for advertising, promotion or for any other trade purposes.
- All Artists and scheduled events are SUBJECT TO CHANGE. The event date and time is subject to change without notice.
- Holder of this ticket voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to any event for which this ticket is issued and waives all claims against the event sponsor, the owner of the facility, the ticket producer or issuer. Admission is subject to compliance with all laws and facility rules and the ticket holder consents to reasonable examinations and searches to ensure compliance. Failure to comply with the law or facility rules may result in refusal of admission or expulsion. No unauthorized recording of the event where prohibited.
The license may be withdrawn, and admission refused at any time upon refunding the printed purchase price, including in the event of cancellation of the Convention.