Tickets may be purchased online, via the mobile app, or in-person at the HBA Fox Cities office, Feb. 1-14, during office hours listed below. Tickets are also available at all Parade homes during event hours.
Home Builders Association of the Fox Cities
920 W. Association Dr., Appleton, WI 54914
Hours: Mon.-Fri., 9AM–4PM 920-731-7931
Tickets are $12/person (Feb. 6-7 & 11-14, tickets are $15/person).
A ticket is not required for children four-years-old and under.
• All guests are asked to remove shoes and in lieu of disposable foot coverings, wear a clean pair of socks while touring.**
• At the discretion of the home builder, only service animals allowed inside the homes
• Strollers and wet umbrellas must be left in the garages
• Children under 12 years old must be in the same room with their adult chaperone(s)
• Eating, drinking and/or smoking inside homes is not permitted
• Guests who refuse to comply with these policies may be denied entry or may be asked to leave the home(s)
• Guests who appear intoxicated/under the influence of drugs/alcohol may be denied entry or asked to leave to home(s)
• Guests using offensive language, engaging in disorderly conduct, creating a disturbance for other guests or event workers/volunteers, or in any way causing damage to the property or its contents may be denied entry or may be asked to leave the home(s)
• Anyone who is denied entry or removed from the event may have his/her ticket collected and will not receive a refund for the ticket or be compensated in any way for his/her loss
** If, for medical reasons only, a guest is unable to walk without wearing shoes, the guest must take off the shoes worn into the garage, put on a clean, dry pair of shoes that the guest has carried in, and put shoe covers over those shoes. Event personnel have the right to inspect these shoes to ensure they are dry and carry no matter that may cause damage to the homes’ floors. Discretion, however, is always up to the builder.
COVID-19 and the Parade of Homes:
The health and safety of all attendees and participants is of the utmost importance to Home Builders Association of the Fox Cities. Therefore, in addition to the regular guest policies above, the following will be in place for the 2021 Parade of Homes:
• If you are presenting any symptoms of COVID-19 (as outlined by the CDC) or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and not yet cleared as non-contagious by state/local public health authorities, please do not attend.
• A face mask/covering is required to be worn in all Parade homes (with the exception of those who have a medical condition). Please ensure that your nose and mouth are fully covered by the face mask/cover.
• Keep a distance of 6’ (at minimum) from guests that are not in your party.
• In an effort to socially distance within the homes, a maximum of 8 attendees will be allowed within a home at one time. Additionally, builders may choose to further limit the number of attendees within the homes at any time.
• Refrain from touching surfaces and/or sitting on any furniture in the home.
• In addition to those outlined above, please follow all CDC recommended guidelines in-relation COVID-19
HBAFC and its event participants have committed to providing a safe and enjoyable experience; hand sanitizer will be available at each home, and HBAFC has recommended its participants conduct frequent sanitization within the homes.
Everybody five years of age or older requires a ticket to enter the homes. By attending the Parade of Homes you assume all risks incidental to the event and waive any and all claims against Valley Home Builders Association of WI Inc. dba Home Builders Association of the Fox Cities (HBAFC), the venues, agents, members or employees, which you may have arising out of accident, illness, personal injury or damage. HBAFC is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items. HBAFC makes no representation concerning the qualifications or performance of any person or company marketed in conjunction with this event. Consumers are encouraged to investigate the qualifications, references, credit history and current insurance coverage of any contractor before entering into a building or remodeling contract. HBA Fox Cities disclaims any liability that may result from the performance of any of the persons or companies participating or advertising in this marketing event.
Assumption of risk relating to COVID-19: By attending this event, all guests and participants acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that they may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by attending/participating; and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. Guests/participants voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that may be experienced or incurred in connection with attendance/participation at this event.
The technical information contained herein is provided by HBAFC members. While HBAFC makes every effort to present accurate and reliable information on this Parade of Homes website, HBAFC does not endorse, approve or certify such information, nor does it guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness or correct sequencing of such information. Use of such information is voluntary, and reliance on it should only be undertaken after an independent review of its accuracy, completeness, efficacy and timeliness. Reference herein to any specific company, commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, service mark, manufacturer or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation or favoring by HBAFC.
HBAFC (including its employees and agents) assumes no responsibility for consequences resulting from the use of the information herein, or in any respect for the content of such information, including (but not limited to) errors or omissions, the accuracy or reasonableness of factual or scientific assumptions, studies or conclusions, the defamatory nature of statements, ownership of copyright or other intellectual property rights, and the violation of property, privacy or personal rights of others. HBAFC is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to or reliance on such information. No guarantees or warranties, including (but not limited to) any express or implied warranties or merchantability or fitness for a particular use or purpose are made by HBAFC.