Tickets may be purchased online, via the mobile app, or in-person at the HBA Fox Cities office, Sept. 28-Oct. 11, during office hours listed below. Tickets are also available at all Parade homes during event hours.
Home Builders Association of the Fox Cities
920 W. Association Dr., Appleton, WI 54914
Hours: Mon.-Fri., 9AM–4PM 920-731-7931
Tickets are $12/person (Oct. 3-4 & 8-11, tickets are $15/person).
A ticket is not required for children four-years-old and under.
COVID-19 and the Parade of Homes:
The health and safety of all attendees and participants is of the utmost importance to Home Builders Association of the Fox Cities. Therefore, in addition to the regular guest policies, the following will be in place for the 2020 Fall Parade of Homes:
•If you are presenting any symptoms of COVID-19 (as outlined by the CDC) or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and not yet cleared as non-contagious by state/local public health authorities, please do not attend.
• A face mask/covering is required to be worn in all Parade homes (with the exception of those who have a medical condition). Please ensure that your nose and mouth are fully covered by the face mask/cover.
• In lieu of disposable foot coverings, guests are asked to bring a clean pair of socks to wear while touring.
• Keep a distance of 6’ (at minimum) from guests that are not in your party.
• Refrain from touching surfaces and/or sitting on any furniture in the home.
• In addition to those outlined above, please follow all CDC recommended guidelines in-relation COVID-19
HBAFC and its event participants have committed to providing a safe and enjoyable experience; hand sanitizer will be available at each home, and HBAFC has recommended its participants conduct frequent sanitization within the homes.